NSC/ADMN/517/AGM-52/2023 1st Nov., 2023
TO ALL GENERAL BODY MEMBERS OF NSC
Sub: NOTICE FOR 52nd ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF NSC
Dear Member (s),
The 52nd Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the National Safety Council will be held at 1245 hrs. on Wednesday, the 13th Dec. 2023 at Walchand Hirachand Hall, 4th Floor, Indian Merchants’ Chamber, Near Churchgate Railway Station, Mumbai – 400 020 (Tel. No. 022-71226681/ 71226664). The Meeting will be chaired by Shri S.N. Subrahmanyan, Chairman of the Council.
The agenda for the Meeting will be as follows:
- Welcome and administering Safety Pledge.
- Address by the Chairman, NSC
- To confirm the minutes of the 51st AGM of the Council held on 8th Dec., 2022 at Mumbai circulated to all the members vide Council’s letter No. NSC/Admn/517/AGM-51/2022 dated 27th Dec., 2022.
- To receive and adopt the Annual Report of Activities of the Council for the F. Y. 2022-23.
- To consider and approve the Audited Income & Expenditure Statement and Balance Sheet for the F.Y. 2022-23.
- Appointment of Auditors for the year 2023-24.
- Any other matter with the permission of the Chair.
Members can access the Annual Report of the Council for the F.Y. 2022-23 available on NSC website (CLICK HERE).
All members are requested to kindly attend the AGM and also join us for the lunch at 1330 hrs.
The Corporate Members are advised to depute two representatives to attend the meeting. All Members are requested to register themselves. (REGISTER HERE)
If any member would like to give suggestions or ask any question, he/she may send the question(s) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that it can be answered during the AGM.
Lalit R. Gabhane
National Safety Council of India