Applications are Invited for NSCI Safety Awards-2023 (Service Sector)
Objective: To recognize and reward the establishments in the service sector for their exemplary Occupational Safety & Health (OSH) performance & commitment to reduce workplace injuries, implementations of the best OSH practices and encourage continual improvements.
Assessment Period: One calendar year (2022) previous to the Awards Year-2023.
1) The Scheme is open to the following Establishments only
- Hotels having more than 100 rooms or 15 m height and above
- IT establishments having high rise buildings (15 m heights & above) or floor area above 1,000 m2
- Hospitals having 100 or more beds or 15 m height and above
- Electricity Transmission line/ distribution line (11 KV above) Station
- Corporate/Bank/Insurance offices located in high rise buildings (15 m heights & above) or floor area above 1,000 m2
- R & D Centre employing more than 100 employees (Independent center not covered in the Factories Act, 1948)
- Warehouses having floor area above 10,000 m2
- Airport operation (Ground activities managed by airport owner/operator)
- Shopping Mall (Activities managed by Owner/ Operator) having floor area above 50,000 m2
- Ports [Major Port and Non-major Port (minor port)]
The above establishments shall be registered under the Shop & Establishment Act (registered premise only) or any other applicable statute.
The establishments should be in operation for a minimum of 3 years period before the awards year.
Award Year: Calendar Year – 2023
Details of Awards:
|Level||Name of the Award||No. of Awards||Prize*
|1st Award||Sarvashreshtha Suraksha Puraskar||1||Golden Trophy and Certificate
|2nd Award||Shreshtha Suraksha Puraskar||2||Silver Trophy and Certificate
|3rd Award||Suraksha Puraskar||3||Bronze Trophy and Certificate
|4th Award||Prashansha Patra||At the discretion of Awards Committee||Certificate
The minimum qualifying score for receiving the above awards is 65% in overall assessment.
Those organisations, who scored 65% and above marks, but could not receive the above awards, will be issued certificate of appreciation.
Request for Online Application Link (open link in Google Chrome / Microsoft Edge only) → Apply Online for NSCI Awards
(After submitting the details, NSC team will send the link for submitting the application)
Tutorial video for the password set up Click here
Tutorial video for online application form submission Click here
Application should be submitted only in the prescribed format provided at the following link for free download.
- Submission by NSCI digital Portal: 30,000/- plus 18 % GST
- Submission by Hard Copy: 33,000/- plus 18 % GST
Payment once made, it cannot be refunded or adjusted.
How to Apply:
- The Application Form shall be submitted online. Under exceptional circumstances offline submission will be accepted with the additional processing fee of Rs.3,000. It is advisable; submit it online as an environment protection initiative.
- Online submission:
- Make online request along with the payment details (Online/NEFT/RTGS or Demand Draft) available at NSC website.
- You will receive the user id and password link to access the online system for filling-up and submission the application form.
- Offline submission:
- Send the filled-in Application Form (one hard copy and one soft copy in pen-drive/DVD) along with a payment in the form of Demand Draft towards a processing fee. If payment made by Online/NEFT/ RTGS/ BANK transfer, provide its details in the Application Form.
- Application Form can be sent by post/ courier or hand delivery at National Safety Council, Plot No. 98-A, Sector-15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400614.
Kindly submit at the earliest.
Last date for submitting the filled-in application form is 30th June, 2023. The last date extended upto 20th August, 2023.
For further details:
Write to: email@example.com
The contact numbers for Awards Division Tel 022-27522841 / 842