Applications are Invited for NSCI Safety Awards-2023 (Construction Sector)
Objective: To recognize and reward the organisations in construction sector for their exemplary Occupational Safety & Health (OSH) performance & commitment to reduce workplace injuries, implementations of the best OSH practices and encourage continual improvements.
Assessment Period: One calendar year (2022) previous to the Awards Year-2023.
- Any establishment registered under the Building and Other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Act, 1996 [BOCW (RECS) Act, 1996] for executing “building and other construction work” as defined under this Act and employed 100 or more building workers in the project for at least 240 days during the Assessment Period
- Any contractor, licensed under the Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act 1970, for executing “building and other construction work” as defined under the BOCW (RECS) Act, 1996 and employed 100 or more building workers in the project for at least 240 days during assessment period
- Any establishment registered under the Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act 1970, for executing “building and other construction work” as defined under the BOCW (RECS) Act, 1996 and employed 100 or more building workers in the project for at least 240 days during assessment period.
- Any Project Management Consultant (PMC), whose client or their contractors registered under BOCW (RECS) Act., 1996 or CL(R&A) Act, 1970 or licensed under CL(R&A) Act, 1970 for executing “building and other construction work” as defined under the BOCW (RECS) Act, 1996 and employed 100 or more building workers in the project for at least 240 days during assessment period. (Kindly refer the application for details).
Awards Year: Calendar Year – 2023
Categories of Awards:
|Group A - Buildings||Residential, Commercial (Educational, Hospital, Malls, Offices, Hotel, IT Hub etc.)|
|Group B - Non-Buildings||Streets, Roads, Railways, Tramways, Airfields, Irrigation, Drainage, Embarkment& Navigation Work, Flood Control Work, Generation, Transmission and Distribution of Power, Water Work, Oil & Gas Installation, Electric lines, Wireless, radio, television, telephone, telegraph and overseas communication, Dams, canals, resrvoirs, watercourses, Tunnels, Bridges, Viaduct, Aquaducts, Pipelines, Towers, Cooling towers, Transmission towers, Factory, any other not covered above.|
Details of Awards:
|Level||Name of the Award||Group-A||Group-B ||No. of Awards||Prize*
|1st Award||Sarvashreshtha Suraksha Puraskar||1||1||2||Golden Shield and Certificate
|2nd Award||Shreshtha Suraksha Puraskar||2||2||4||Silver Shield and Certificate
|3rd Award||Suraksha Puraskar||2||2||4||Bronze Shield and Certificate
|4th Award||Prashansha Patra||At the discretion of Awards Committee||Certificate**
Notes : Awards would be given to the client of the Award winning establishment also
* The minimum qualifying score for receiving the above awards is 70% in overall assessment.
** Those organisations who scored 70% and above marks, but could not receive the above awards, will be issued certificate of appreciation.
Request for Online Application Link (open link in Google Chrome / Microsoft Edge only) → Apply Online for NSCI Awards
(After submitting the details, NSC team will send the link for submitting the application)
Tutorial video for the password set up Click here
Tutorial video for online application form submission Click here
Application should be submitted only in the prescribed format provided at the following link for free download.
Click here → for downloading the Application Form
- Submission by NSCI digital Portal:
For NSC Members – Rs. 27,000/- plus 18 % GST; For Non-members – Rs. 31,000/- plus 18% GST
- Submission by Hard Copy:
For NSC Members – Rs. 30,000/- plus 18 % GST; For Non-members – Rs. 34,000/- plus 18% GST
Payment once made, it cannot be refunded or adjusted.
How to Apply:
- The Application Form shall be submitted online. Under exceptional circumstances offline submission will be accepted with the additional processing fee of Rs.3,000. It is advisable; submit it online as an environment protection initiative.
- Online submission:
- Make online request along with the payment details (Online/NEFT/RTGS or Demand Draft) available at NSC website.
- You will receive the user id and password link to access the online system for filling-up and submission the application form.
- Offline submission:
- Send the filled-in Application Form (one hard copy and one soft copy in pen-drive/DVD) along with a payment in the form of Demand Draft towards a processing fee. If payment made by Online/NEFT/ RTGS/ BANK transfer, provide its details in the Application Form.
- Application Form can be sent by post/ courier or hand delivery at National Safety Council, Plot No. 98-A, Sector-15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400614.
Kindly submit at the earliest.
Last date for submitting the filled-in application form is 30th June, 2023.
The following are the links for making online payment for NSCI Safety Awards-2023. Once payment received, NSC will send the portal link for submitting the Application Form.
For further details:
Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The contact numbers for Awards Division Tel 022-27522841 / 842