NSC provides services on developing and conducting need based safety training programmes at the organization premises. The programmes are targeted for Managers, Supervisors,Workers and also contractor’s workers in separate or mixed batches of size 25-30.
This inplant trainings can for the following requirements:
- Induction safety training for new batch
- Refresher safety training for plant personnel
- Awareness programmes for office buildings/hospitals/hotels etc.
- Contract workers training at construction sites
The following are the salient topics for In-plant training covered in recent past.
- Accident Investigation and Analysis
- Behavior Based Safety Management
- BOCW Act & Rules
- Construction Safety
- Defensive Driving
- Disaster Management
- Electrical Safety
- Emergency Preparedness
- EOT crane safety
- Ergonomic Safety
- Fire Fighting for First Responders
- Fire Prevention and protection
- Fire Safety & Rescue Techniques
- General Safety
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment (HIRA)
- Hazard Prediction for Zero Accident (KYT)
- Hazards and Operatability Study(HAZOP)
- Job Safety Analysis
- Laboratory Safety
- Material Handling Safety
- Office Safety
- Organizing and Motivating for Safety
- Process Safety Management
- Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Quantitative Risk Assessment
- Role of Safety Officers /Coordinators
- Safety and Health in Construction Work
- Safety Audit
- Safety Awareness at Workplace
- Safety in Handling and Transportation of Petroleum Products
- Safety in Scaffolding and Working at Heights
- Statutory Requirement pertaining to Occupational Safety and Health
- Stress Management at Workplace
The training programme can be of any other topics related to safety, health and environment or a feasible combination of topics.
LONG TERM IN PLANT COURSES:
1. NSC is also providing week long inplant training programme on different modules with multiple topics.
2. Certificate course for Safety and Health for Supervisors. Click here
3. Customized programme on competence development for management staff.
NSC has specially designed Inplant Training Courses as per the requirement of organizations on the following titles.
- Accelerated Learning Programme in Safety – 25 days duration for Managers and Supervisors.
- Health and Safety Measures under BOCW Act – 3-5 days duration for Central Labour Commissioner Officers.
- Workshop for Safety Co-ordinators – 5 days duration for Safety Officers / Engineers.
- Basic Safety Training for Offshore going contractual workers – 1 day duration
For detailed terms and conditions you may contact NSC inplant training section on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 022-2752 2864/ 2752 2860 (Direct ) or 2757 9924 (Board line).