Some error has occured.
Terms & Conditions
1. Student seeking membership of the Council must be a bonafide student of a recognized college/ institution and must be pursuing a full-time degree or diploma course.
2. He/ She shall be at least 18 years and shall not be more than 25 years of age as on the date of application of membership.
3. Must attach bonafide certificate from the college / institution where he/ she is studying while applying for the membership and its renewal.
4. Must not be employed fulltime.
5. Students Members will be offered Individual Membership after they attain the age of 25 years and satisfy other criteria required for membership.
6. Student members will not be eligible to contest for elections for the position in the Board of Governors of National Safety Council. However, they will have voting rights.
– Free copy of Industrial Safety Chronicle
– Free copy of Newsletter
– Free access to NSC Library
– Applicable discounts on training programmes fees, HSE diary and publications