An online national level examination conducted by the National Safety Council to;
- Test the aptitude and proficiency level of aspiring safety officers
- Help aspirants to build a career in safety
- Help organisations to assess the competency of line managers/Engineers in safety
Eligibility of NSAT
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma holders in Engineering/Technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science with Physics or Chemistry subject and Diploma in Industrial Safety or B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Fire and Safety.
- The candidates pursuing the diploma/degree in safety can appear for NSAT 2023.
- The working personnel having degree or diploma in Engineering/Technology or degree in Science with Physics or Chemistry subject or B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Fire and Safety.
The candidates who possess certification from any institution must ensure that those examinations conducted are approved by MHRD/AICTE/UGC as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. and for Engineering Diploma, State Technical Board.
There will be 3 categories of NSAT 2023 examinations as follows;
- NSAT General
- NSAT Construction Sector
- NSAT Oil & Gas Sector